Author Topic: ZocDoc is Great  (Read 330 times)

optimalprime

• View Profile
ZocDoc is Great
« on: February 28, 2020, 07:22:12 PM »
Has anyone used ZocDoc before? Its a great resource for finding out some doctors in your location and you can search by insurance to find ones that work for you

oddgoose32

• View Profile
Re: ZocDoc is Great
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 05:29:42 PM »
I've used it to find a primary care doctor before!  It seems pretty useful since you can find doctors with a specific expertise, and also see some ratings.  I usually would be googling the doctor's name to see any other rating websites, just to see if reviews are consistent.  After finding a doctor that was consistently highly rated, I went with that one.  The doctor was good, and is still my PCP, so I think it all worked out!  Good luck!

gfpstar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »
I've used it to find a primary care doctor before!  It seems pretty useful since you can find doctors with a specific expertise, and also see some ratings.  I usually would be googling the doctor's name to see any other rating websites, just to see if reviews are consistent.  After finding a doctor that was consistently highly rated, I went with that one.  The doctor was good, and is still my PCP, so I think it all worked out!  Good luck!

+1

Hellofp118

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 05:03:18 PM »
I use Zocdoc to look up physician and clinic reviews and also to schedule appointments. Very transparent process

oddgoose32

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 08:43:37 PM »
I use Zocdoc to look up physician and clinic reviews and also to schedule appointments. Very transparent process

Love zocdoc  ;D